Aidan & Dyl worked very hard to make Mother's Day great for me.
I woke up to Aidan bounding into my room to give me his special gift (funny side note: Dylan whispered to me the night before that Aidan made him promise not to tell me that he had a special something for me but wasn't going to give it to me 'til the morning...shhhh...). He gave me a beautiful package he wrapped all by himself. The shoe box was filled with a beautiful card with pressed flowers on it, a list of top 10 reasons he loves me, a letter of why I am special to him (by the way, his favorite thing about me is that I am a "candy & movie mom"...yes! I knew those had to be some redeeming qualities to someone), some super cool CAN-DO coupons, & a very special picture of Aid in a wonderful frame he made. I loved every bit of it & will cherish it always!
Dyl also made me a card which he handed to me several days before. He told me he didn't finish it, but he still loved me:) Ha ha...It had his picture & he started to color it, but apparently he didn't feel like writing in it...maybe next year:) He did however pick me some flowers & he was very, very proud of himself for that. He even made sure i got a cup so I could keep them in my room by my bed.
Thanks so much, boys. I love you!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Small & simple things
Posted by
klkw
at
11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That sure was nice of Dylan. Just look at the things I have to look forward to. That is a really cute picture of him by the way.
Post a Comment