Dylan came to me & informed me that he needed some gold chains & gold stuff for his teeth. Apparently, he was a "rapper guy" now. He said that he already had a big shirt, baggy shorts, "cool guy" shoes, & his hat on backwards, SO now all he needed was his BLING!
I have no idea where this came from, but the boys were laughing so hard at trying to act the part that I had to take some pics. Oddly enough, my child that is always good for a scowl kept smiling in every pic. Go figure!
I tried to do the "Chola stare" since I had on my big "Chola hoops" to go along with my "gangster" child, but Aidan upstaged me with his impression. That, plus the fact that I was fresh out of Aquanet to give myself 3 inch high bangs. :)
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Who knew the "Gangster's Paradise" was in Pleasant Grove?
Posted by
klkw
at
11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great Pic Kari(and Aidan)!! That is a pretty good chola impression...Have you lost weight?? Damn! you look so sexy...!! I hope I have kids as cute and funny as yours. And I hope I can be a sexy and "too cool for school" Momma like you. Luv your pics!!
Post a Comment