I received a very special gift the other day from a friend who cares SOOOO much about my well-being...NOT! I had to post this since my friend Canesa's husband was so excited to give me this present. If you know Burt, he loves a good gag & he couldn't resist.
A little background: Canesa & I run with some other friends in the morning. I am notorious for having to use a restroom about every 3 miles (this theory held true as we ran the Canyon this week & sure 'nuff at miles 3, 6, 9, etc...nature called...oh well...). Anyway, after one such morning, Burt commented that we were back early & she let him know why. She didn't think he even heard her since he made no comment (again, if you know Burt, he has a joke for everything. It's what makes us all love him so much). However, Burt held true to his nature. That evening he arrived home with a smile on his face & a gift for ME! A bedpan with some "use in case of emergency" TP...Canesa thought the funniest part was that he spelt my name "Carry". :)
He thought he was soooo clever & funny (which it was). He suggested I set it along the canal so I don't have to run back so far.
Thanks, Burt!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
A special gift...
Posted by
klkw
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment