Monday, March 17, 2008

Yippee Skippy! Aidan is turning 8!

In case these don't arrive in time,

you are all invited to the

special event
of

Aidan's Baptism
.

We will be serving refreshments after in our home.

We hope you all can join us on


Aidan's special day!


5 comments:

Andrea Wiseman said...

Aidan looks really handsome in that picture-grerat lighting really enhances the beauty of his eyes. So we'll be there!! We get there on Friday early eve and stay unbtil mon afternoon. I'm excited to see you! You look so great in all the pics! Yeah i'm a really bad birthday person....happy birthday. I got one of those perpetual calendars, but it's in a box in the hall closet-that's where you're suppose to keep them right? See you in a couple weeks!!

Amanda said...

Kari - i cannot believe you have an 8 year old. You are awesome, what a cutie he is, so handsome. Good luck on the big day will be thinking about you guys.

Amanda said...

How did the big day go! I was thinking about you! Are you coming next weekend? I sure hope so we would have so much fun! Hope to hear from you soon.

Amberly said...

I can't believe Aidan is 8! Wow, where does the time go. Your boys are so darn cute!! Hope to see ya bunco.

Brooke said...

UPDATE! I'm dyin here!