Holy hanna! You kill ONE fish by accident & your kids never let you forget it! Not only do they not let me forget it, but they are sure to tell everyone they know that their mom kills pets...keep in mind it was ONE pet, but they say "petS" when they tell people....nice....
Oddly enough, the resurgence of "killer pet mom" is due to the fact that the boys saw a dead rabbit while walking to school..."Mom, he was fluffy & white". After informing me how sad it was, Dylan told me that when he is WAY older ("like 10, Mom"), he wants to buy a rabbit. Instantly, I envision the killer rabbit from Monty Python's "Holy Grail" flick. While I know that it is for sheer comedy, all I can think of is the crazy rabbit with "nasty, big, pointy teeth!" & a "vicious streak a mile wide" ...yes, I know I am ridiculous! Anyway, I gave Dyl my standard "Mom" answer, "Um...ok, we'll see...". I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this too shall pass...I don't know...you be the judge...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Mom...you're like a killer-fish person...
Posted by
klkw
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You crack me up! I love reading your entries, keep them up. Your boys are way to cute. You are a great mother.
I found your blog randomly, you are so hilarious, killer-fish person...
Post a Comment