You all know me, I LOVE planning a party...let alone a kid's party.
Like always, I had a ton of fun decorating & coming up with fun things
for the kids to do. Also, as you know me, I went way OVERBOARD...oh well...).
The kids all got to get their hair colored, pick out cool "Mad Scientist" names to put on their lab coats, & put on some silly glasses.
Then, we had a real scientist from madscience.org came to our house.
He showed the kids some really cool things with fire, lights, electricity, & rockets.
The kids played a fun shocking game called
"Don't Break the Link",
got to make glow-in-the-dark slime, and launched 2 rockets...that part was WAY COOL!
Next, we went in for pizza & punch!
However, I think the kids had the most fun when it came time for the cake.
I had every intention of making a really cool cake, but ended up being so last minute that we just had 2 small cakes. This actually turned out to be a major bonus. Aidan asked that since we had TWO cakes, could he PLEASE slam his face into one of them...hmmm...
well, it is your birthday...sure, go for it!
I'll just say the boys had fun again, and again, & again smashing their faces into the cake. :)
,
The day was also extra special since Grandma Sherrie came all the way from California to celebrate with us. Lucky for us too, Uncle Matt, Aunt Alexis (with baby Alivia in her belly), & Aunt Amy also came to wish Aidan a happy birthday.


All in all, I think everyone had a great time.
Happy birthday, Aidan. I love you! :)







1 comments:
Where and how do you come up with these great party's? I hate throwing partys for my kids. I need some fun ideas for my daughter turning 8? Do you have any?
Post a Comment