
So I have a very poor showing of Christmas this year. I KNOW that I took more pics (come on, people! It's me we're talking about. I take a million and one pics!); however, I literally can't figure out where they are all at. So here's the low down on our holiday this year. The boys got to spend Christmas Eve with their daddy-o. Ben brought them home Christmas morning and SURPRISE!!!!!Santa came to our house, too!
Yeah, yeah, the boys are old enough to know the truth about Santa, but that wiley one---Dylan--he tried to play it up that he was still doe-eyed and innocent...yeah right, kid! Mom & Dad have got your number.
Anyway, so me being the SUPER AWESOME mom decided to let the kids go hog wild, tear open all their presents, and then tell them to immediately go get some sweatshirts on 'cause we're going to the airport!...***crickets chirping***...yeah, little tip for all you parents who think it is a really cool idea to surprise the kids with a trip to California on Christmas morning...apparently not so much the reaction you might expect. In fact the idea pretty much sucks in comparison to getting to play with all the cool toys that you have been beggin' for and just opened (as I was so told by my 7 yr old).
Anywho...here are some scrappy pics before I wisked them away to So. Cal. to surprise the whole family. You got to love the token lottery ticket tradition pic...now where is the beef jerky & tooth brushes? :) Again, I did have many other pics that portrayed a much cleaner, more organized event...but this is the best you're gonna get.
Hopefully, my mom or sister has some pics from when we were actually there 'cause the Big Guy Above only knows where all those pics are. Oh well, Merry Christmas!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Christmas 2009
Posted by
klkw
at
1:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment