Friday, February 5, 2010

February 2010


So it's no secret that I am not a super huge fan of the holiday that shall not be named that happens to fall around the middle of February. Lame, I know...
but I really have never been a fan.

This year my neighborhood went all out & organized a very fun event with delicious food, incredible music, dancing, and the whole sha-bang! HOWEVER, it's no secret that despite all my dear friends' best efforts to trap...oops! I mean persuade me into going; I pretty much exhausted every trick in my magic bag to avoid any sort of commitment to attend said event. Not to be out done, a certain Mrs. Jennifer Amador made it a point to not only say I was attending, outright told people I would be there, submitted an R.S.V.P. for me, and then the little stink pot even called me the night of and HA! (literally about 15 mins before hand) said that she was coming to pick me up! It's a darn good thing I like these girls so much;) Jk! I had a great time. Also, lucky for me I had a semi-formal dress (that actually fit!) & I was able to pull myself together on the spur of the moment (haha...little side note: I had actually worn said dress 7 yrs prior to the day on a cruise in the Caribbean...hehehe...yeah, yeah, you all know which one that was). Anyway, thanks for a fun night, girls:)

0 comments: