Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!!

Hahaha...so the good news is that it's been less than 9 mos since I last posted:) Gotta always look for the silver lining, right? ;)

I wish I could report that we have been doing tons of fun and fabulous things; but pretty much we have been living lives full of work, school, and day-to-day routines. For the most part, we are all happy & healthy (which is what matters most).

Some big things coming up...

March 22nd--Aidan is turning 10!!!!

April 17th--Running the Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon...
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

June 17th--Dylan turns 8!!!!

July 3rd--Dylan's baptism...
we're hoping we can persuade family & friends
to come play for the 4th of July:)
Alright, well this was just a little teaser to the immense amount of postings
that I need to do, but I had to get something in for 2010:)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah glad to hear from you! Love all that is happening! How is school? Been thinking about you your new family picture is so cute, it looks like an easter picture but Easter is not for 2 weeks. Hope all is well! Miss ya