Sunday, October 26, 2008


I took the boys to see "High School Musical 3"-- no comments from the peanut gallery, please-- and we had a fun time. The movie was pretty good, but I usually like these kinds of films since I am a sucker for high school type flicks.


I have to laugh, both the boys thought the movie was soooooo long. During the movie they were both very restless. They have seen TONS of movies longer than this one so I'm not sure what the problem was. During the movie I asked Dylan if he liked it. "Yeah, I like it...'cept it just hurts my ears! I mean it's good 'cept for all the times they keep singing!"...ha ha, I told him, it was called "High School MUSICAL". He just laughed. My boys actually love music & dancing. After the movie, they both said they really liked it...go figure...:)

5 comments:

Momma Stanton said...

Dear Kari,
I just caught up on the blog. You do an amazing job. The pictures are great, the commentary hilarious, and the slide shows awesome. Thanks for doing it. I love you.
Auntie Mary

Momma Stanton said...

Dear Kari,
I have no clue if the other comment made it to you for approval. I seem to be having difficulty with my username and password. By the way, turns out I am a snapdragon too. Go figure. Did anyone else try it and are they any other type of flower? I love you.
Auntie Mary

Amanda said...

I loved the movie tooo! Hope all is well just got back from last chance missed you!

Natalie said...

I saw HSM3 and enjoyed it too! I love catching up on your life through your stories and pictures!

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Alright Kari, I warned you I'm getting sick of this High School Musical Motif....I need more info! You gotta update if you aren't going to bring the boys by more often--just kidding. Hope all is going well and I loved your Christmas card. H