Wednesday, October 8, 2008

GRANITE FLATS...AGAIN!!!
Did I mention that I REALLY like going to Granite Flats? :)

So, Aimee & I like to take the kids up the canyon when the leaves all start to change colors. You'd think...BIG DEAL! It's just a bunch of leaves that are turning orange, brown, yellow, red...oh wait! It is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Try it...you'll see what I mean;)

Anyway, we both love it, so DOGGONEIT (sp???) our kids are going to love it too!!!


Even though it was a little chilly on the day we went, we all had a great time hiking around...especially Brock! He was all smiles & had a ton of fun chasing the kids. He is such a good, smiley baby:)

Which not ALL babies are like that. Case in point...

Sadly, here he is 3 years later...not much has changed...
Seriously though...this picture is CLASSIC Aidan & Dylan...ha ha...

I decided to bust out a couple of pics from a few years ago. I love to see how much the kids have grown...





We are so glad to have such wonderful friends as the Charltons.

We love you guys!!! :)

We're already looking forward to going again next year!



1 comments:

Amanda said...

I am jealous you are wearing sweatshiirts. Lucky you! It looks so beautiful by he way who is the guynext to you at the football game?