Monday, August 11, 2008

As Cute As 2 Bugs in a Rug

Yippee!!! Here are the 1st of some of our family pics. My boys are so unbelievably handsome. I also want to point out Dyl's little nose & lip...keep in mind my earlier post of him crashing right before the pics. Yes, people! THAT IS HOW GOOD PEEK-A-BOO PHOTOGRAPHY IS! Anyway, if you can't tell, I am very happy to finally have some professional photos after all of these years. I'll post more later when I get 'em.


2 comments:

The Beniks said...

They are too too handsome!! Thanks to their "Goddess of Beauty" Mother...I wish we were closer so we could spend more time together with you and the kids. Yours are way the greatest and bravest and funniest and most caring of all. Thanks again for sharing your boys and family with me back in Feb. I still think back on it and wonder if Dylan was such a terror bc he somewhat felt that I was family or if he just wanted me away from his family!! HeHe JK Dyl. Love you tons! And Kari the Fam Pics are amazing to the max!

Natalie said...

So adorable! Are you sure you haven't been eating the apple peels/carrot diet. :o) You look amazing Kari!!!!! I would love to do lunch, let's plan it.