Hopefully, we will be getting the Internet at home this week. I am ready to enjoy the net from the comfort of my own home. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful to all my friends that have so generously offered me the use of their home computers or laptops. I just am ready to be a little more independent;)
Anyway, I am glad to see that I do have people still checkin the blog even though I haven't really posted anything of substance in a while. Thanks to my little hits tracker, I always get a laugh at the random places that tend to view my little blog. Obviously, with the majority of my family in CA, I always get a ton of hits from the west coast. However, I have had quite a few from back east...i.e NY( hopefully, this is my fabulous cousin Arlene...'cept it seems to be from several different places there, so who knows) & and North Carolina...I don't know anyone from there, so that is always interesting. Plus, I always enjoy visits from my friends from Vegas, AZ, & Hawaii (Aloha, Marta! Hopefully I'll get to come visit you soon). I also apparently have a pretty devoted following from Denver, New Jersey, & Sandy, UT...which, again, is interesting since I don't have good friends that I know of in any of those places:) I suppose we'll chalk those ones up as blog stalkers:) It's all good.
Well, again, I apologize for my lack of entertaining anecdotes & pics over the past few weeks, but hopefully that will change soon. Thanks for sticking with me. Check back soon!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Light at the end of the tunnel...
Posted by
klkw
at
9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment