Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Think warm, think warm, think warm...

We're hoping a little positive thinking will make all of our dreams a reality...okay, we'll settle for warmer temperatures.

In case some of you didn't know, we are in the process of moving. We have yet to determine where we will be going, but Dylan has submitted his request...CALIFORNIA. He has informed me that he is SOOOO sick of the cold. I will say that I did have the opportunity to venture down to St. George & I was extremely tempted to pick up a couple of job applications...ahhh, you all know I would never it do it, but dang if I wasn't lured in by the wonderful weather.

Anyway, at the first inkling of warmth, the boys are outside in a heartbeat. Here is a little snippet of the boys trying to make the most of the first hint of warmth...um, yes, those are Dyl's Build-A-Bear animals being used as the bases...and yes, Dyl did completely bypass 1st base:) Also, please disregard my terrible lawn. If it wasn't snowing every other day, I'd be able to maintain it a bit better...alright, enjoy!


3 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

Your moving?...what! Not out of PG right?

The Beniks said...

Kari! I have a blog now too... Im a big girl now! Are you getting any closer to the decision of where and when to move?

Prudy said...

Kieta:
Come on down to paradise! You should have got those job applications! It was great to see you. Click on my picture to get to the cooking site I told you I started. Erin Mylroie