Alright people, I went a little crazy this weekend with posts. I know I have been MIA since mid-March, but I hope you can all forgive me since we've all been sick & our lives were busier than a one-legged man in a jump ropin' contest...now that's hoppin' crazy!
Anywho, so I had a lot of big events to cover...coloring eggs, Aidan's birthday, Easter, our family coming to visit, & Aidan's baptism. Hopefully, you can take an hour out of your busy day to read & view pics/videos/slide shows on my last 8 posts. YIKES! Did I mention the one-legged man hoppin crazy thing?
Alrighty then...hop to it & catch up on Utah's 3 Wiseman
(well, specifically, the ones in PG). :)
Enjoy!




3 comments:
I loved catching up you are the best mother enjoy that weather we have been enjoying it for months now we are getting HOT!!!!! I guess that is why I live here for the Winter. Talk to you soon
Loved all the posts!! ok the Hoff/Luke one was hilarious. I really like how you added in the one with him and Cal and Hoff and G Coleman-that really drove the point home Kit.
You are not a kiddin!...you bloggin freak!!! I love the posts. You have been a very busy lady! The birthday party idea...how cute was that!! Just know you'll be doing Ashlynn & Mitch's birthday parties next year!!
Post a Comment