Okay, so I have been looking at all of the blogs for my friends & family & I got to be honest...I'm feeling a little bit inadequate in this crazy world of blogging. I have to laugh, because literally, every couple of months or so when I get on here I have to completely relearn what the heck I am doing. All of this being said, please excuse the fact that I still have the Christmas frame showing...hopefully, I'll be able to get some time to get on here & whip this sad little blog into shape. Also, I have every intention of putting all sorts of fun pics & anecdotes on here, but my poor computer has seen better days. I am currently using my dear pal Aimee's laptop for the time being...basically, I don't have access to any of my pics right now...boo hoo.
Alrighty, be sure to check back soon!
Friday, February 1, 2008
I'm still working on it....
Posted by
klkw
at
12:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yea!! I'm so glad you're on it now!! I would go to view it a few times and be like, "What the heck lady-update it!" Anyway I'm glad you'll be posting-I'll be checking. This is my favorite way to keep in touch with people! By the way-you look great!
Kari-
I am so very happy you are getting going again, I was getting sick of the candy canes when it became February! I was worrying about you. Glad to see you are with it finally. Not like you have anything better to do. Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment