So there is this really cool pool in Lehi, UT (about 20 mins from our house) that the boys & I love to go to. The best part is that it is indoors! So even if there is a crap load of snow outside, we get to go pretend that we are lovin' life in a warmer climate.

The boys love the pool because there is a huge play area with all sorts of fun things to run around & do. They love the water slides & the lazy river.
I think by far, our favorite activity when we go is to lay in the shallow end & wait for the gigantic bucket to spill over raining down gallons & gallons of water on us.
I'm trying to figure out why that seems to be our favorite part...hmmm...I don't know, but we LOVE IT! :)
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Nothing like swimming on a cold, winter day...
Posted by
klkw
at
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Dang, that pool is the coolest thing I've seen. Man, if I lived there I would be at the pool everyday.
I love that we reconnected with blog. I love this thing. As you will notice, a lot of my family is on it, so check them out :) Miss ya girl.
Marta
Post a Comment