I can't believe my baby is 10! Holy smokes! We're entering double digits!
I can honestly say I have been so unbelievably blessed to have this wonderful boy in my life. Aidan is sincerely such a gift from Heavenly Father that I can't even begin to fully express the depth of my sentiment in a mere blog posting.
I love you so much, Aiddie-O!










1 comments:
Happy belated B-Day Aidan! I can NOT believe he is 10 years old. I swear it was yesterday that he turned 8 (but then again I have also been living the life of a hermit for the past year and a half)! Love the updates! Keep them coming and call me soon so we can play. I know youre busy with school, work, and the kiddos but Im sure you can find time for one of your favorite people! Right? Right?
Post a Comment