Man! I have a lot of work cut out for me! Ok, well, stop talkin' & get to work! :)
When last we left off, our little family was running around like mad men showing no mercy to anyone as we blasted each other with lasers. It's all good though, all hurt feelings were resolved over pizza & laughter:) Now back to our adventures...
At the beginning of April, we took a fun-filled trip to visit my family in southern California. It's always a whirlwind, but we wouldn't change a second of it! :)
Our adventure started with waiting in the airport in SLC....and waiting...and waiting...Normally, I would have been more than a bit agitated by such a perceived inconvenience; however, the airplane we were waiting for was not hit once, twice, but THREE times by lightening while en route to us. JUST to be safe, they decided to wait for another plane...um, HELLO!?! Hit 3x times by lightening! Heck, yeah I'm good with waiting for the next plane! (FYI, when I checked my email the next day JetBlue had sent an apology for not being able to control Mother Nature & making us late...okay I added that part...but they did give us each $25 credit for the inconvenience. I thought it was worth mentioning). Anyway, to pass the time, I did what I do best....buy treats!
And the boys did what they do best...entertain me! :) Needless to say, we had a good time.
After all was said & done, we made it to see Grandma Pat & Grandpa Ken...and the world was good again:)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Picking up where I left off...March!
Posted by
klkw
at
12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment