
So I got to be honest, I am REALLY crappy at this Cub Scout thing. Thank goodness Aidan has such awesome leaders to teach & guide him. He absolutely loves it & I am allows so proud when I see all the wonderful things he is doing.
On Feb. 17, Aidan was honored as he moved up to the level of Bears for completing all of the requirements and tasks.
We started the night enjoying some yummy food. As per usual, my picky eater was less than thrilled about trying something not prepared at home...hmmm..wonder where he gets that from?
However, also as per usual, with the presence of other children eating & enjoying themselves, Aidan dug in. He even ate some Fear Factor-esque dessert our good friend, Dave Morton, helped the boys to concocted...um...GROSS!
And then the ceremony began...this is serious business, people.

Then came time to present me with my Mother's pin. Hehehe...he was worried about me kissing him in front of the guys.
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Instead, I just gave him a big hug...hahaha..."um, you can let go now, Mom."
Oh don't worry, this "cool guy" is STILL a complete NUT!!! :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment