Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life is too short

On more than one occasion in my life I have come to the realization that I am not where I want to be. People may be truly amazing, but just not right for me. I then tend to worry so much about how to change things without hurting those I truly care about; but, unfortunately, that is not always possible. There is always sorrow, hurt, betrayal. Contention eats me alive. I am no where near perfect. I have never claimed to be. I am constantly making mistakes, but I do try to apologize quickly when I am wrong. Unfortunately again, just because I am ready to apologize, doesn't always mean that I will be forgiven. I can't control this. I can't change it. What I do know is that life truly is too short to hold on to the bad. Because when you think about it, how WOULD you feel if that life was ended in an instant and you no longer had the opportunity to make amends? I truly hope that everyone can find peace in their hearts and joy in their lives.

0 comments: