Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Madness

Yahoo!!!! Spring is here!!!
(almost)

We have been going, going, going...literally.

We got skis for the snow & we have already busted out our roller blades because of the crazy warm weather days we have been enjoying too. Ha ha...but we DO live in Utah so I'm sure the weather will change quickly.
Either way, we are ready to play!

St. Patty's Day marked the 1 year anniversary for the crazy car accident I was in. I'm still not fully recovered, but I have every intention of exercising the ol' "mind-over-matter" and getting my body back in motion. I'm still having quite a bit of pain in my neck and back, but I'm in physical therapy and trying to get stronger. To prove it to myself that I can do it, I signed up for
the Wasatch Back Ragnar in June...
nothing like 188-miles to see if my mind really can prevail over my big lump of matter. Haha. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...woo! woo!

The boys are finishing up the school year & so am I (fingers crossed).
To celebrate, we are making plans to head out west for some fun in the sun and hopefully getting in a little playing time with the fam.

I'll try to post more later and include some more recent pics,
so be sure to check back with us again soon. :)

Happy Spring Everyone!

0 comments: