
I was shocked when getting ready for our usually movie night out my boys both said they wanted to go see "Tangled." I pretty much wrote it off as a "girl" movie, but they said they heard it was really good & wanted to go..."PLEASE!!!" Ok then.
I actually loved it. The animation is amazing and the characters are fun, but more I think I just found myself in it...haha, not so much as the long-haired, beautiful blonde (spoiler alert: Flynn really prefers brunettes...haha), but more just my life in general.
I tend to keep myself secluded way up in my tower. My life is good. I have blessings beyond measure. I have my 2 boys to keep me happy and entertained. In general, it's very comfortable...plus, it's just safer there.
...but then again, there aren't any people there at all. I realize that I feel like there is a part of me that feels empty and I know I need to open myself up again for the possiblity of something more...

I build-up the nerve, throw caution into the wind, and jump out into the world...

I will say I usually am pretty darn good at looking past exteriors. I'm willing to listen and be friends with pretty much anyone. I always end up meeting the most interesting people. I love to hear about all of their dreams and goals...

Without asking, I tend to do whatever I can to help "save" this person (despite who they are or what they've done), usually at the risk of getting harmed myself.
As you can imagine, I usually end up taking most of the blows and getting hurt. I'm sure you're all thinking, "well, you were the idiot that put yourself in the situation in the first place." Yep, I did. I'm naive in thinking that somehow I am the one who will make a difference this time. I typically keep hearing the same things again and again...










1 comments:
Holy cow you nailed your self down! You rock my friend i am always thinking of you and i will say you are the mose thughtful person I know! See u after Christmas! merry Christmas and give your cute boys a big hug from that weird lady you go and see in AZ!
Post a Comment