Friday, January 30, 2009

January 2009

Yes, I know, I know! I have not been good at updating this darn thing!
I can't believe we have already come to the end of January.
Is it me or this year FLYING BY!?!
Man, I MUST be getting old 'cause that is something
the oldies always say;)
Well, I wish I had more to show for the month to all you folks,
but honestly I don't.
This year the boys were with their daddy-o on New Year's Eve
& I decided to head up to the SLC
to enjoy all the craziness that is
First Night.
I went up with my good pal, Kirsten. Her friend, Grace, decide to come hang out with us as well. Ha ha, more like, Kirsten woke Grace up & made her come freeze her bootie off
(she's from St. George where it's a tad bit warmer...um, like 3x warmer).
Anyway, we met up with some friends at
Keys on Main
and the typical fun ensued....
mainly, me being sober & messing with all the drunkies-- Good Times! ;)


The boys were also LUCKY enough to get to go to

HAWAII!!!

So I decided to go play in So. Cal...SO FUN!

I got to take in Disneyland with Amy, San Diego, Margie's Baby Shower, movies, & dinner with some old friends. It was a great trip & I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Yea! Kari!
I'm happy to see your updates. It looks like it has been having such a fun month! No wonder it is flying by for you. Now, try being 8 mos pregnant and suddenly the year seems to be dragging, I'm not sure why.. :).
Anyway, life looks good! Call me soon! H

Martababe said...

Hey Kari, looks like you had a fun month, New Years and all. :) I was also able to have some mommy alone time and see Monica by myself. That was fun. Hey, was that Grace that went with you, did she work at Von Curtis school back in the day. One of my instructors was Grace and it would be funny if that is her. Anyway, next time your boys go to Hawaii you take them and come visit me!!